[Best viewed with Chrome]

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Girl Friends (or Girlfriend) in the $50 Range!

I tend to put a lot of thought into the gifts I give for birthdays, Christmas, and other special occasions. With Valentines just a couple days away and one of my friend's birthdays recently, I've compiled some gift ideas that have been big hits over the years for me with my girl friends:


Urban Decay Naked3 Palette - $54
If you are any sort of beauty maven (and even if you are not), the Urban Decay Naked palettes are the holy grail of eyeshadow palettes. I don't wear eyeshadow normally, but the Naked palette got me wearing eyeshadow a lot more when I go out. It is in such a convenient packaging, with the brush, mirror, and several different colors. It's easy to bring when traveling too because it doesn't spill, and there's not many different color pots to clutter up your makeup bag. I loved it so much I got it for one of my friends on her birthday and she said she loved it too! Most girls who are really into beauty and makeup will probably own this, but I am sure even girls who don't wear much makeup will find use of this palette.
 


Vera Wang Princess Perfume - $60
This is my favorite perfume. It is sweet and girly, and the packaging is so pretty and elegant. I love seeing this beautiful perfume bottle on my bathroom sink, around all my makeup. This is one of those gifts that you don't really think about getting or giving, but its something you can wear everyday. You will get so much use out of it.



Blue Apron - $59.94 for Three Meals for Two
I originally got this for a friend through GiltCity so it was even less than the $60 price tag. She loved it so much she ended up subscribing to it for the rest of the year. I tried it as well, and I really loved it. They send you three delicious meal recipes, with the ingredients portioned out for exactly what you will need. The food is really good and really fresh and its more unique and better than meals that I would be able to create at home on my own. Sometimes recipes call for ingredients you normally don't use, but BlueApron provides everything you need and everything is shipped to you. It's also a lot healthier than eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment