[Best viewed with Chrome]

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Etsy Gift Guide { Charming Prints and Wall Decor to Brighten a Space }

With the holidays quickly approaching, I have been thinking of ways to brighten my apartment and add a little sparkle. I have been eyeing these beautiful items on Etsy for the past couple weeks. Now that I've learned there is a $5 free Etsy credit on Wrapp.com, I might just have to make the plunge and get myself some of these pieces.


TarynStMichele: Lippy Lippy Gold Foil Print
I love this foil lip print to set on top of a vanity with my beauty products.
ElizabethMayville: hair art bun print
I can also see this print atop a vanity or hanging by the closet. I love that there's different prints with different hair colors/styles so you can pick one that looks the closest to you.
ArrowsandApricots: Gold Glitter Cheers Banner
Wouldn't this be perfect over a bar cart? I love that you can use this for the holidays or for birthday parties. It is super versatile and perfect for any event.
ThePaperShoppeCA: Home Sweet Housewarming Gold Foil Art
Sweet print by ThePaperShoppeCA and like the title says, a great gift for a housewarming.
MissPoppyDesign: Gold and Silver Foil 'Zebra'
I adore this zebra print by the talented MissPoppyDesign. I think this would be a great print to mix in with any gallery wall.




Also, while you are shopping Etsy, please be sure to check out my shop as well . We are having a Black Friday Sale with up to $5 off select designs!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for the feature! I'll have to head over to Wrapp and checkout their Etsy credit. You're awesome!

    Cheers!

    Taryn St. Michele

    ReplyDelete