[Best viewed with Chrome]

Monday, October 14, 2013

A Spur of the Moment Purchase: Tickets to see Thirty Seconds to Mars atthe Hollywood Bowl!

Do you ever have one of those days where things just seem to be going your way? That was Saturday for us!


Rickard and I were originally planning on a relaxing day at home watching some television and him doing some homework. He told me a few weeks back about a Thirty Seconds to Mars with Panic! At the Disco concert but I had told him since we are going to see Avicii and Drake next month we probably shouldn't spend anymore money on concerts.

Well on Saturday I was randomly on StubHub and saw tickets for the same Thirty Seconds to Mars for 50% off the original price at Ticketmaster, but the concert was that same day. Well - I took that as a sign that we needed to go and purchased the tickets only three hours before we had to be at the Bowl. And I am really glad we did this spur if the moment purchase because this was probably one of my favorite shows ever. Thirty Seconds really knows how to put on a great high-energy show. Absolutely loved it!

^^^Had to share this video from the concert with audience singing along. So awesome!^^^




No comments:

Post a Comment