[Best viewed with Chrome]

Sunday, July 14, 2013

What I Have Been Up To Lately {Instagram Photos}

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts, or posted for that matter. This summer is just flying by - weekdays spent at work, and weekends are just packed with plans and little adventures. There is still a lot of fun things coming up - my birthday is this month and and Rickard and I are headed to Cabo in a few weeks! I cannot wait!

Until then, here are some of the highlights from the last few months:
  • Celebrating Sophia's birthday, Gatsby-style, at The Edison in Los Angeles.
  • Running around Old Town Pasadena with Gary and Shana for a music festival.
    • And, they are getting married next year! Which means, I'm going to be a bridesmaid!
  • Nayna Jewelry: We have a few more NEW headpiece and head chain designs in the work so look out for those soon! We've also been making updates to the Big Cartel shop, and set up an additional shop on Etsy. Check it out if you have a moment and be sure to favorite us!
  • I won a Garden of Life Facebook contest for posting photos of my pedometer steps, and they sent me a bunch of their products for free! I have been trying all their powders, so I may be doing a review on my favorites in an upcoming post.
  • And finallly - 4th of July was spent at the The Standard pool party in Hollywood! Boy was that a blast!

How is your summer going so far? If you have any posts you would be interested to see from me - please be sure to leave some feedback below. I have some ideas for posts - things to do and see around LA, and some more reviews coming up!

Best,
Sunaina

No comments:

Post a Comment