[Best viewed with Chrome]

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What I Have Been Up To Lately {Instagram Photos}

Spring has officially arrived. The weather has been warming up the last few weeks, and I am loving it! I cannot wait to start going to the pool, and going on more hiking adventures.

Until then, this is a little peak of what we have been up to the last few weeks:
  • Easter brunch with friends and Swedish Easter Coke from Ikea!
  • Lately, when we are out and about, we pick a few flowers and keep them in a vase to brighten up the home
  • With summer around the corner, I have been working out more and trying to eat healthier!
  • We've gone to a couple NBA games, and have been following the NCAA games as well. Too bad I picked the losers in my March Madness bracket! Oops.
  • Date nights with my husband - we go out every Friday these days to celebrate and kick off the weekends.
Life is sweet, spring is here, and I am optimistic for what summer holds around the corner.


3 comments:

  1. These are really wonderful ideas in on the topic of blogging.
    You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    Check out my website - cccam for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted at this
    web page is in fact fastidious.

    My web site :: card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this site provides quality depending posts and other information, is
    there any other site which gives these kinds of stuff in quality?



    Stop by my homepage; card sharing

    ReplyDelete