[Best viewed with Chrome]

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Have Been Up To... [Instagram Photos]

 What have I been up to in the last one and half months of 2013?
  • A Mexican belated honeymoon with my husband
  • Celebrating a friend's birthday at Mignon Wine Bar in Los Angeles
  • Love/hate relationship with Cookie Butter (found at Trader Joes). On one hand, it's just total cookie deliciousness in a jar. On the other hand, just don't look at the nutritional information!
  • Trying to get back into working out -- I was really into running and the gym over the summer, but have found a "cold weather" slump these days. Hoping to get back in the routine moving forward.

How is 2013 treating you so far?

1 comment:

  1. Dear, you're so lovely. your beauty can launch a thousand ships:)
    Great life lately. <3
    I'm starting to spice up my life. wishful thinker here!

    ♡,
    Pour L' Instant

    ReplyDelete