[Best viewed with Chrome]

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Night Surprise!



Today I was at work when Rickard instant messaged me that he had a surprise for me - Laker tickets for tonight's game! I was totally not expecting this since we JUST went to see a Clipper game last week. But, we found ourselves back at Staples Center again tonight!

This time it was a much better game since the Lakers killed the Timberwolves! Kobe and the team were on fire!

Going to Laker games has to be one of my favorite parts about living in Los Angeles! After the game we went to grab some food and In N Out - which is most definitely another favorite about Los Angeles! Those animal style fries get me everytime.

What a wonderful, random Thursday night! Cheers to going out on weekday nights!



LA Love

1 comment:

  1. Have уou evеr thought abоut publiѕhing аn е-boοk or guеst authоring оn other blоgs?

    I have a blog сentereԁ on thе samе іnformаtion you ԁisсuss and ωould lοve to have you ѕhaгe some ѕtoriеs/іnformation.
    I κnow my audіenсe wοuld aррrеciatе yоur worκ.
    If you are even гemοtеly іntегesteԁ, feel free to ѕhoot me an
    e-mаil.

    Mу page :: webwyzer.nl

    ReplyDelete