[Best viewed with Chrome]

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Sneak Peak @ NaynaJewelry


So I am super excited to tell everyone about my new head chain jewelry. In 2012, Rickard and I began selling Indian dresses from our home. This year, we have shifted our focus to Indian and boho inspired head jewelry.

Here are some of the pieces we have and I am so happy with how these turned out. I am very proud to have my name attached to this jewelry. These are just a few samples, with more to come! All the jewelry will be in the $10 range, making it very affordable. We hope to be completely stocked next month, just as Coachella rolls around since these would be perfect for the music festival.

We will likely have all these items on eBay, but I am still exploring my options such as Big Cartel, Etsy, etc. If you have any suggestions/tips for some great online shop sites, I would love to hear as we navigate this new project and new product!



1 comment:

  1. so pretty! they wore this type of thing on the runway at mara hoffman!

    ReplyDelete