[Best viewed with Chrome]

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day


2010: Usher concert
It's hard to believe that Rickard and I have known each other almost 5 years now, and married for one and a half of those wonderful 5 years.

The thing with my husband is...pretty much since the moment I have met him, my life has been full of joy. He really saved me in so many ways and has treated me all this time as every girl should be treated.

Thank you for filling my life with so much happiness, Rickard. You are perfect for me in every which way.

2009: Sweden
2013: Puerto Vallarta Mexico
2010: Hollywood

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!! thank you so much for your visit!
    I follow you by Bloglovin now!
    Want us to follow with GFC? let me know...
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete