[Best viewed with Chrome]

Monday, January 14, 2013

Puerto Vallarta Vacation

Sheraton, Buganvilias Club
Rickard and I spent all of last week in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on vacation. It was nice to escape to a tropical, warm climate while California saw some of its coldest temperatures in a long time!

I have more photos from the trip coming up, but here are some snaps we got from our phones. I kind of wish we had more photos from this trip than we do. We did so many water and excursion adventures that many of our activities were not camera safe. For example, we went jet skiing, snorkeling, zip lining, and mule riding

I thought being at a resort for 8 days would get boring, but I could have spent a month! We packed our week with excursions. The service at our resort was excellent and I would love to be by the pool right now sipping some pineapple juice. :)

Breakfast @ Malecon
Us after our jet ski excursion. (Excuse the windblown hair)

Rickard at the resort

Me @ the square off Malecon
First day we arrived at Malecon Beach
 More pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment