[Best viewed with Chrome]

Sunday, November 25, 2012

:: it's beginning to look a lot like christmas ::

Our pup, Teddy @ the Christmas tree
I'm feeling very happy and jolly tonight because we just put up the Christmas tree! It is also Rickard's birthday today! (but we are celebrating it later this week with friends)

I can't believe it is almost December already and that Rickard and I have been at this apartment for over a year now. Time sure does fly by!

I would say 2011 and 2012 were really good to us - we got to married last year; I found a new job; we got a puppy; we traveled to Sweden, Norway and Paris; and we have another upcoming trip to Puerto Vallarta Mexico! We have so much to be thankful for this year.

//feeling blessed

playing with aperture while photographing our x-mas tree

1 comment:

  1. The Christmas tree pictures are awesome. I love that light effect! Glad to hear life has been good :) Hope you're having a great day!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete