[Best viewed with Chrome]

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

{Bottega Louie}

Macaroon Tower @ Bottega Louie
This past weekend I attended a meetup brunch at Bottega Louie in Downtown Los Angeles. I had been meaning to try Bottega Louie for a while. It is one of the most reviewed places on Yelp in the LA area and I had heard so many good things about it.

The decor inside the restaurant is so charming  ---  I cannot resist a restaurant that is this pretty, elegant and full of natural light. 


Light Blue with Gold Flecks -- Earl Grey Macaroons







3 comments:

  1. Love all the pretty colours!! Seems like a wonderful place ;)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos as usual Sunaina! I had a great time. Hope to see you at the next event!

    Christine
    feedmysole.com
    LA Food Blogger Meetup

    ReplyDelete