[Best viewed with Chrome]

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Teddy Turns 1 Years Old

Teddy is 1!!
Today is my one and only puppy's FIRST EVER birthday.

I love this little guy so so much. Since he is part of the family, of course Rickard and I had to sing him Happy Birthday and get him a little present. We know how much he likes to tear things apart, so we wrapped up a large piece of chicken & bone in wrapping paper. I think he had a bit of fun getting it out of the wrapping paper; now he is wandering around pretty happy right now.

It was hard to get a picture of him because he kept sneaking away. He thought we were going to steal his bone! Ha Ha!


Kisses to you silly little Teddy. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Oh really?! I do that too! Though I don’t know the exact birth date of my dog, we still celebrate her birthday, with a cake minus the candle! Haha! Let’s all wish that they’ll spend more years of happiness with us.

    ReplyDelete