[Best viewed with Chrome]

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Smögen, Swedish Archipelagos and Boats!

Seaside in Smögen, Sweden
I've been trying to update this blog with some of my favorite photos from my European trip last month, but there's just too many photos! And I keep finding more and more that I had forgotten about!

Either way, I think this is my last entry on Sweden (don't worry, I have plenty of Paris photos coming up!).

I talked about the nature and greenery in my last post, but one other beautiful thing about Western Sweden is the Atlantic Coast! There is a big seaside culture that can be found in Sweden and I have a new-found "true love" and hobby - BOATS & YACHTS!

While in Sweden, Rickard's parents took us out on a boat trip to see the Swedish archipelagos - several small islands that are uninhabited off the Western Coast. It was so so beautiful! There were sheeps roaming around; we had a lovely picnic; and took a little hike to the nearby lighthouse. Now, I dream of having a boat of my own someday and sailing the European coast (Greek Islands, Italian Riviera, French Riviera, etc etc.)! A girl can dream, right? :)

Anyways, here's some snaps from the oceanside while we were in Smögen and some photos from our day out in the islands. Enjoy!

Smögen Vacation Houses - Atlantic Ocean
One of the islands that make up the Swedish archipelagos
Smögen Dock
Swedish Sailboats
Bridge between Smögen and Gothenburg
Dinner in Smögen

Seaside in Smögen

No comments:

Post a Comment