[Best viewed with Chrome]

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Letter to My Husband

My Dearest, Love of My Life,

It's been a little over a week since you have been gone to Sweden, and I am trying to hold down the fort while you are away.


The pile of clothes to be donated to GoodWill are still sitting exactly WHERE you left them, exactly AS you left them. I will get around to this...someday.

The pile of dishes looks slightly different now, although - it's still a pile of dishes.

I successfully cooked for myself two times in the nine days you have been gone. No fires. Aren't you proud?

I don't think I've done laundry since you've been gone. But don't worry, I have a method - I just bought new underwear instead.

And this little monster here:


I walk him 3-4 times a day, everyday, but somehow he still has all this energy to destroy everything:


 
So I guess what I am trying to say is:

I miss you and all the little things you do. Somehow things seem more "together" when you are here. One more month to go.

Love & Kisses,
Sunaina

No comments:

Post a Comment