[Best viewed with Chrome]

Monday, June 4, 2012

Good Reads!

I've heard of Goodreads for a while, but just signed up for an account today on whim and I think I am hooked! The best part is that when I signed up, I found out a lot of my friends were already on this site!

If you don't know what Goodreads is, it is basically a social network for people who love to read. You can review books you've read, create a list of books you want to read, and see what your friends are reading and/or recommending.

I want to make it my personal resolution to read more often so this is the perfect site for me and as corny as it sounds, it makes reading more fun for me since it becomes a social experience too. In fact, I've already picked up a new book to read this week for myself (The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama).

If you are on Goodreads, please feel free to add me: http://www.goodreads.com/SunainaSev

No comments:

Post a Comment