[Best viewed with Chrome]

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chicken Lime Soft Tacos

(Photo by me!) 

These Chicken Lime Soft Tacos are SUPER easy to make, and that is coming from someone who RARELY cooks. Everyone knows my husband is the cook in the family. But while he is away in Sweden, I am left to my own devices here.

Click below to see how I make these:


Ingredients:
  • Small soft corn tortillas
  • Chicken
  • Your choice of cooking oil (canola, olive)
  • Cayenne Pepper
  • Garlic Salt
  • Pepper
  • Cilantro
  • Broccoli Slaw
  • Avocado
  • Sour Cream
Prep:
  • Cut up several small pieces of chicken and season with Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Salt, Pepper. Squeeze a little Lime juice on Chicken.
  • Cook Chicken in oil in stove pan and set aside when cooked.
  • Warm up tortilla on the heated pan on both sides.
  • Add Chicken, Slaw, Cilantro, Broccoli Slaw, Avocado and a dollup of sour cream into the tortilla.
  • Squeeze remaining lime juice for added flavor.

2 comments:

  1. Just from the tittle this looks delicious! :D I wish I had tortillas to make a few right now!

    Ps. I wish you a great adventure in Paris for summer and I hope you will bring more inspo for us from there too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! I love your Paris photos and FOOD pictures! Can't wait till I go there myself and experience it - one more month to go.

    ReplyDelete