[Best viewed with Chrome]

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Big Bear Birthday Adventure

 (Karimah toasting marshmallow for the smores)

This past weekend we celebrated FOUR birthdays at a beautiful cabin in Big Bear. I steered my first pontoon boat, made smores, had a big birthday feast, partook in a dance party in the living room, and spent some time in the hot tub with the girls. We keep joking that we were "roughing" it, but as you can tell, we were quite spoiled not only by the amazing cabin, but by the natural, gorgeous surroundings. As my friend pointed out, even the air felt fresher up in the mountains.

Love you friends!

 (Our home for the weekend)

 (Caprese Salad on skewers - easy and healthy party food)

(This pretty much sums up the whole weekend for me)

(You know I am a sucker for observatories, and this one happens to be on a lake!)

(Sun glistening on Big Bear Lake)

No comments:

Post a Comment