[Best viewed with Chrome]

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Waterfall Braid


I am not the best at styling hair, but I've seen this look all over Pinterest and thought I would give the "Waterfall Braid" a try today. I am pretty happy with how it turned out!

Here's how I did it:



1. Take three strands of hair and start by braiding regularly one or two times.
2. Take the top strand of hair, and add more hair to it from the crown of your hair (similar to French Braiding)
3. Twist another braid.
4. Add more hair to the new top strand from the crown of your hair again.
5. Twist another braid.
6. Add more hair to the top of the new strand from the crown of your hair again.
7. Twist another braid.
8. DROP half the hair from the bottom strand of hair! This is the key and where the pattern changes.
9. Twist another braid.
10. Add hair to the top strand.
11. Twist another braid.
12. Drop hair from the bottom strand.
Keep repeating steps 9 - 12.

I just kept repeating to myself. Top (Add Hair). Twist. Bottom (Drop Hair). Twist. Top. Twist. Bottom. Twist. Top. Twist. Bottom... and wah-la!

No comments:

Post a Comment