[Best viewed with Chrome]

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meet my Dog, Teddy

This is my sweet dog. He is my best friend, and the first dog I have ever had.

I look back at pictures, that are not even a year old, and can't believe how big he has gotten! Sometimes he can be annoying (a lot of yapping, and he likes to play catch when I'm trying to sleep!), but it is all worth it because he is the most loving and affectionate dog. He can cheer me up so easily if I've had a bad day - he is always happy to see me. :)


1 comment:

  1. Teddy is so cute! No wonder you married him. LOL! I love dogs too! They are loving and affectionate, and make great companions. They can be clingy, but when you’re having an awful day, one look at their puppy dog eyes is enough to cheer you up. =)

    Ellan Lima

    ReplyDelete