[Best viewed with Chrome]

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Hiking Adventure, in Sunny Malibu

This past weekend, my friends, husband, puppy, and I went to Malibu to hike at Escondido Falls. Afterwards, we headed to Neptune's Net for a late lunch on the beach.

The Escondido trail was a great workout, and we actually had to climb some rocks (not too difficult) using ropes to get to the wonderful waterfalls. It was totally worth it!

We took my dog, and he had so much fun! I saw him swim for the first time at the waterfall! It was the cutest thing ever.

Here are the pictures we got from Polly's iPhone:

Me, Sophia & Polly at the end of the hike. Malibu Beach.

On the way to the hiking trail...

The "Second Waterfall" at Escondido Falls 

Polly, Me, and Sophia on a branch near the waterfall.

My husband and I

- Sunaina

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete