[Best viewed with Chrome]

Friday, March 16, 2012

Have I found my Pinterest replacement? - Pose!

Anyone who knows me, KNOWS how addicted I am to Pinterest. But I just found out about a new site from the Digital LA event that I attended earlier this week that may just be stealing me away from my unhealthy-level of Pinterest time. This site is called Pose.

On Pose, people upload their outfits of the day or different beauty/fashion items and tag what items are in the picture. If you are wearing a Rachel Roy dress, you just tag the name of that brand on your picture so followers can know where you got it from. One of their big celebrities on the site is "stylist to the stars", Rachel Zoe.

The layout reminds me a lot of Pinterest and the pictures are just as pretty! I'm really digging what I see so far.


What do you think of Pose? Love it, like it, or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment