[Best viewed with Chrome]

Monday, February 13, 2012

What Sunday's Should Look Like [5 things]

[A lazy Sunday morning in Belgium]

Sunday mornings have got to be one of my favorite times during the week. Rickard and I have come to have a routine when it comes to this day. Here's a couple of my favorite things to do in the Los Angeles area when the weekend rolls around:

Yoga Shelter
I signed up for a Groupon where I take classes here for just $1, and the studio vibe is truly amazing. You are free to sing along to the music, sometimes there's a live singer/guitarist, and all around positive energy. It doesn't get much better spiritually and physically than some early, cleansing, Sunday morning yoga.

Hiking in Encino
I used to go to Runyon Canyon in Hollywood quite often, but since then, I've discovered this wonderful trail off Mulholland in Encino. I can let my dog off the leash and there are far less people than in Runyon. It's very peaceful, and a nice, brisk workout.


[Long line at the dog park]

The Local Dog Park
Rickard and I love taking our little pup to the dog park on the weekends. We want him to be socialized (which he is!). It makes me happy to see him running around free, playing with the other dogs.

Blue Jam Cafe
When I lived out in Hollywood, Blue Jam Cafe was one our favorite places to go to after a hiking workout. Their french toast with vanilla bean syrup is soooo yum. Only on the weekends do you have time for a savory breakfast like this. 

 Griffith Observatory
I have always loved the observatory and I love learning about the constellations and the planets. You can see all of LA from the gorgeous view here. My husband knew that this was one of my favorite places in LA when he proposed to me here about one year ago today. <3 *smiles*

What are your favorite things to do on the weekends? Are their particular places that you often visit?
XO,
Sunaina 


No comments:

Post a Comment